Skip to main content

"Miss, he took my pencil "


All 90's kids will remember this legendary pushup pencil, so do i.

When I was in 6th Std, it was my dream to have those Pushup pen pencils. There were very few book stores in my place who sell pen pencil of this kind, at that time the popular pencils are Natraj and Camel but this one came out of the blue and stole my heart.


I don't remember the price, if I am not wrong it's 6 or 7Rs. Asking my dad 7Rs for a pencil is like asking god for a boon. After so many attempts he finally gave the money, when I went to store I was too late and pencils were out of stock.


I was disappointed and started to search for the pencil like Vidya Balan searches her husband in Kahani, visited every shop in town, and I lost somewhere. After searching for 3 days finally I got the pencil I was looking for. That moment is priceless for me, holding that pencil in my hand is like holding angel's magic stick, the smile on my face at that particular moment is the best part of my life.


Next day when I went to school, and took my pencil out of my bag my friends looked at me and asked " where did you get this? will you get one for me?" and they started to be nice to me so that they can write with that pencil. Especially writing our name when we get a new pen or pencil is some kind of a ritual everyone used to follow.


After getting the pencil, for the first time I was eager to write my homework, I wanted to see how this pencil flow in my hand, but after finishing the homework nothing was changed,  still my handwriting was as worst as before, then why the hell I took this pencil? Its childhood myth every kid believed, a new pen/pencil makes your handwriting beautiful.


Now comes the hard part, keeping the pen pencil safe, after spending some time with the pencil now its time to play with that, keep on changing the lead of the pencil, its was a amazing feeling to change the lead tip, and keeping the lead tips safe is one hell of a job.


After some days everyone is my class got the pencils and exchanging process was going on, we used to get afraid to buy same colour pencil which my friend had, chances are more for missing or sometimes they used to replace my pencil without my knowledge. 


One fine day at science class, room is completely silent and teacher was writing diagram of amoeba on board and everyone is copying the amoeba in to their note book with the pencil, I was busy in looking at my crush other side, then I heard the noice " Miss, he took my pencil"


Our childhood memory is like a 2 year old kid playing Hide and Seek, who hides behind the same curtain and still laugh on being caught every time. Hope you all became that 2 year old kind while reading this blog.


Adios Amigos

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SECOND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AFTER MY MOM

By looking at the title, I know most of you think that I am going to write about my girlfriend, but I am not. This article is about my 7th Std teacher P VASANTHA LAKSHMI ( PVL) whom I considered as the second most beautiful women after my mom. She was the most strict teacher in my school, but still she was my favourite for various reasons. She used to handle Mathematics classes, for me maths is like a nightmare, and still i hate maths. Normal multiplication, addition, subtraction and division we use in our daily life, but where do you use Algebra, Trigonometry, integration and differentiation? If its not useful in our daily life, then why to learn them, one more reason to hate maths is, I was so poor with that. But still I used to wait for the maths class, so that  I can see my favourite teacher for 40 mins, when she entered the class, while welcoming her by saying " Goooood morning teacher" my face was full bright and smiling. I never paid attention towards her class,

"SEX, MURDER AND A TREE"

Credit: Dr. James Fixton. University of Melbourne, Australia Thank you Dr. James for your valuable inputs and helping me in completing the scientific part of the story. Thank you for spending your valuable time for giving what I wanted, and sorry for troubling you with so many late night emails and phone calls. As I used to say always " YOU ARE THE BEST". Early one morning in a deserted area outside of Goa, a tourist discovered the body of a young women. She had been beaten, bound, strangled, and possibly raped. The surrounding plants would tell more about the killer than any other single piece of evidence. The evidence which Maya produced in front of the judge, made entire court room went crazy, including the killer.  No matter how intelligent or successful Maya is, but when it comes to vacation, she is unlucky. She had a vodka and lying under sunlight on the beach applying body lotion, she left her mobile, satellite phone at her apartment and right now she

44 STAB WOUNDS, 65 BEHAVIOURS

In the middle of the night, a neighbour watched in horror as a man stabbed his wife, pushed her into the swimming pool, and held her head under water. When questioned by the police, the husband not only had no explanation for his actions, he also had no recollection of the crime. Now Maya has to decide between the forensic evidence at the scene or the mysteries of the mind. On a brisk January night in Mumbai, a man heard some noises coming from his neighbour's backyard. He actually heard some moaning sound coming from over the fence he thought that perhaps the couples were making love because that's what the sound sounded like to him. He saw Hannah Benson on the ground and her husband Jeff Benson was in the house upstairs changing his clothes. Jeff came back downstairs silenced the dog walked outside to Hannah then threw her into the swimming pool and held her head underwater. The neighbour Immediately called the police. The police found Hannah floating in the pool, she