Skip to main content

MILLION DOLLAR SMILE



        Charlie Chapin once said, "Life is a tragedy when seen in closeup, but a comedy in a long shot". No matter how dark or sad someone life may be, the basic absurdity of human existence will always shine through. Such was a case with this girl.

         When life is offering you something, its better say NO if you are not ready for that. Accepting something/someone when we are not sure about it, it will take full of life to cover the damage caused. We all know what we want and try to get it at any cost, but  at some point  we let go. No matter how hard you try to let go, but it will keep coming back like boomerang.

       Sometimes we let wrong persons to be in our life, sometimes we let good person go, but the thing is, later we regret for both of them. Both will cause damage to life at some point. If you start comparing the damage caused by wrong person and good person, it stand equal.

      When I saw her for the first time, I didn't know that I will write about her in blog after 2 years, judging a person is common nowadays, but judging with heart is something you have to learn from experience. A single smile can hide million untold pain, but what was she hiding?

      Whenever I see the moon and look at the spots, I feel no matter how many spots moon has, but still it remains as the most loved thing by everyone in the world. We relate moon in our life at so many levels, A mother uses moon to feed food to her baby, a boy compares his girl to moon, all the poets inspired from moon. A spot doesn't change who you are, unless u have eyes to see inside. No matter how many spots she had in her past, but she still shines today no matter what.

       What she has done to get such a bad past? whose mistake was that? was that fate? or was that her own mistake? inspite of all these questions, I tried to find an answer for one question, " why I met her?"

        The day I saw her, all I saw was just a smile on her face, as I told before a smile can hide million untold pain, I just wanted to find out what was that pain. I didn't had any idea what I am going to do by knowing about her, but all I know was she is not what she pretend she is.

        If you convert a NO to YES by adding MAY BE in the middle, the probability is 90% you are going to regret for making a NO to YES.

       Even she also said NO at the beginning, but what made her to say YES? A plane destroyed world trade centre,  a YES destroyed her life.

To be continued....




     
      

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"SEX, MURDER AND A TREE"

Credit: Dr. James Fixton. University of Melbourne, Australia Thank you Dr. James for your valuable inputs and helping me in completing the scientific part of the story. Thank you for spending your valuable time for giving what I wanted, and sorry for troubling you with so many late night emails and phone calls. As I used to say always " YOU ARE THE BEST". Early one morning in a deserted area outside of Goa, a tourist discovered the body of a young women. She had been beaten, bound, strangled, and possibly raped. The surrounding plants would tell more about the killer than any other single piece of evidence. The evidence which Maya produced in front of the judge, made entire court room went crazy, including the killer.  No matter how intelligent or successful Maya is, but when it comes to vacation, she is unlucky. She had a vodka and lying under sunlight on the beach applying body lotion, she left her mobile, satellite phone at her apartment and right now she

THE SECOND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AFTER MY MOM

By looking at the title, I know most of you think that I am going to write about my girlfriend, but I am not. This article is about my 7th Std teacher P VASANTHA LAKSHMI ( PVL) whom I considered as the second most beautiful women after my mom. She was the most strict teacher in my school, but still she was my favourite for various reasons. She used to handle Mathematics classes, for me maths is like a nightmare, and still i hate maths. Normal multiplication, addition, subtraction and division we use in our daily life, but where do you use Algebra, Trigonometry, integration and differentiation? If its not useful in our daily life, then why to learn them, one more reason to hate maths is, I was so poor with that. But still I used to wait for the maths class, so that  I can see my favourite teacher for 40 mins, when she entered the class, while welcoming her by saying " Goooood morning teacher" my face was full bright and smiling. I never paid attention towards her class,

44 STAB WOUNDS, 65 BEHAVIOURS

In the middle of the night, a neighbour watched in horror as a man stabbed his wife, pushed her into the swimming pool, and held her head under water. When questioned by the police, the husband not only had no explanation for his actions, he also had no recollection of the crime. Now Maya has to decide between the forensic evidence at the scene or the mysteries of the mind. On a brisk January night in Mumbai, a man heard some noises coming from his neighbour's backyard. He actually heard some moaning sound coming from over the fence he thought that perhaps the couples were making love because that's what the sound sounded like to him. He saw Hannah Benson on the ground and her husband Jeff Benson was in the house upstairs changing his clothes. Jeff came back downstairs silenced the dog walked outside to Hannah then threw her into the swimming pool and held her head underwater. The neighbour Immediately called the police. The police found Hannah floating in the pool, she